Sunday 19 May 2013

Victim of Train Crime!

So, I was the victim of crime this week. I'd had an early morning start, up at 5am and on my way from London to Manchester for a 10am meeting.

Needless to say, by my return to London for 17:00 I was already exhausted! But it was my great friend and colleagues 31st. Nope, not a 'biggy' in the birthday world, but I've never turned down having a drink for a friend before. I'd stay for one... yeah right!

It's almost midnight, birthday boy already gone. Time to get my sorry ass home ready for the last day of the week, plenty to do and another Manchester trip first thing Monday. I'm on the train, and obviously fall asleep; a person having had a little more forethought, or less drink might have realised this was about to happen.

Maybe now is a good time to add that my agency had only the day before give me my company iPhone, great, now I had two phones to carry around mid week! Well, make the most of it, my Beats Tour were made for the iPhone! There be my mistake!

Some, and excuse me here, CUNT clearly saw me early on in the journey home.. iPhone and beats.. together with a sleepy and intoxicated young London professional!

And... snooze! Grab, pull, elbow me in the face as the doors opened and fucking gone! before i knew what had happened I had a saw jaw, walked off the train shaken and god knows where missing my beats and a brand new iPhone.

Confused, pissed off and practically lost given my alcohol level the MET Police where an utter disgrace!

Anyway, it's now Sunday night and i've spent all weekend on my own trying, unsuccessfully to forget all this. But I know I've got to go into work tomorrow and have all my (albeit, loving) colleagues ask me if I'm OK and what happened. I feel sick, desperate, and I've got this weird feeling... there's a flip knife in my bedside draw that I keep for, well you know (I don't have a baseball bat!). It looks inviting!

Then I realise, WTF (thanks text social world!)! What the fuck is going through my head! and over something so trivial in retrospect. It's the effect of feeling violated! I was asleep when some criminal stole from my pocket and smacked me int he face!

For all of those whom have suffered far worse, I get you incense at my naive moment of insanity, even in thought only! It hit me, if i can have this feeling, over this (possibly I have a problem) but more importantly you have it so much worse, and I can't be forgiven equally as much as the bastart who stole from me.

Life is worth so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment